Linda S. Hamilton "Conserving Colorado" Awards
- Kira Paik and Toryn Walton studied the spatial distribution and characteristics of little brown bat day roosts and maternity roosts in the Yampa Valley of Colorado.
- Blaise Newman studied Preble’s meadow jumping mouse microhabitat use in Boulder County, Colorado.
- Tristan Kubik documented the first known mutualism between the hops blue butterfly and multiple ant species. In 2017, he submitted his manuscript to Entomological News (Facultative myrmecophily in the hops blue butterfly, Celastrina humulus.)
- Rachel Maison studied hops blue butterfly (Celastrina humulus) occupancy at the U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Callie Puntenney studied hops blue butterfly occupancy and published her study in Journal of Insect Conservation (Patch occupancy and habitat of the hops azure (Celastrina humulus), a rare North American endemic butterfly: insights for monitoring and conservation). 2018