Why Document and Conserve Biological Diversity?
- Preserve landowner choices and reduce taxpayer expense.
- Enhance the human quality of life through the conservation of distinctive natural areas.
- Prosper from the preservation of valuable biological assets.
- Create opportunities for community promotion and enjoyment of biological assets.
- Educate local citizens, especially children, about the diversity of animals, plants, and natural plant communities and promote good land stewardship to connect the citizens to their natural surroundings.