Wetland datasets displayed on the mapping tool
- Wetland mapping produced by CNHP and others for the National Wetlands Inventory Program.
- Riparian mapping produced by Colorado Parks and WIldlife.
- Potential fen mapping produced by various parties.
- Potential playa mapping produced by the Bird Conservancy of the Rockies and Playa Lakes Joint Venture.
Additional CNHP datasets displayed on the mapping tool
- Potential Conservation Areas (PCAs), which represent wetland and riparian areas with high biodiversity significance.
- Wetland Stressors, a statewide model that integrates stress to aquatic resources from roads, development, resource extraction, and hydrologic modification.